Stefanie Paluch studied Business Administration at the University of Dortmund and at the Ceram Business School in France with her Majors in International Management, Corporate Management and Marketing. After her Diploma, she was a Research Assistant at the Department of Marketing at TU Dortmund University. For her Dissertation ‘Customer Perception of Remote Service Technologies’ Stefanie Paluch received the Dissertation Award in 2011 by TU Dortmund University. Since October 2013 Stefanie Paluch was Interim Professor for Innovation and Technology Management and since May 2012 she was Assistant Professor for Service and Technology Management at the Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Social Sciences at TU Dortmund University. Her Research and Teaching is concerned with innovative Topics such as Risk and Frustration with Smart Technologies in B2B-context. Stefanie Paluch is member of several international Research Communities and presents her work at Conferences (AMA, AMS, AIB, AIS) and publishes Studies in international Journals such as the Journal of Service Research or Journal of Service Management. Stefanie Paluch received the Rudolf-Chaudoire Award for outstanding research achievements.
- Acceptance of technology-based Services (Remote Services/Smart Technologies)
- Marketing of innovative Services and new Technologies
- Social Media Marketing
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Paluch, S. (2014): Customer Expectations of Remote Maintenance Services in the Medical Equipment Industry. In: Journal of Service Management, Special Issue on The Management of Complex Engineering Service Systems.
- Paluch, S.; Blut, M. (2013): Service Separation and Customer Satisfaction: Assessing the Service Separation/Customer Integration Paradox. In: Journal of Service Research, 16, no. 3, 415-427.
- Paluch, S.; Blut, M. (2011): Remote Services-Satisfaction: An Initial Examination, Proceedings of International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Association for Information Systems, Paper 3, December, Shanghai, China, http://aisel.aisnet.org/icis2011/proceedings/servicescience/3.